skip navigation
Here's how you know US flag signifying that this is a United States Federal Government website

An official website of the United States government

Here's how you know

Dot gov

The .gov means it’s official.
Federal government websites often end in .gov or .mil. Before sharing sensitive information, make sure you’re on a federal government site.


The site is secure.
The https:// ensures that you are connecting to the official website and that any information you provide is encrypted and transmitted securely.

Operating expenses of nonconnected PACs

Administrative expenses include, for example, rent, utilities, salaries and office supplies that are not directly attributable to a clearly identified candidate. Such expenses may be allocated if the committee maintains federal and nonfederal accounts.

Income tax

Include income taxes paid by the committee as other federal operating expenditures on Line 21(b). Itemize income tax payments on Schedule B only if they aggregate over $200 per year to the same payee—i.e., the local, state or federal government.