skip navigation

Election years

In election years, a nonconnected committee can choose to file either quarterly or monthly. If a nonconnected committee wants to switch filing frequency, it can do this only once per calendar year, and the treasurer must notify the FEC first:

Other filing requirements may also apply if your committee is active in a special election.