The Commission considers new regulations and other public matters at public hearings at FEC headquarters, 1050 First Street NE, Washington, DC. Members of the public can attend public hearings in person. Public hearings are also streamed live online. To attend in person, please bring a photo ID and be prepared to go through a security check. After security, attendees are escorted to the Commission's hearing room. Please check the meeting page for updates to the agenda, including cancellations.
Watch the meeting live
The webcast will include closed captions. The recorded video, audio and captions will be posted on this page after the meeting ends.
Wednesday, March 22, 2023 | 11:00 AM
March 22, 2023 | 11:00 a.m.
11:00 - 11:30 Opening Remarks
11:30 - 1:00 Panel 1
- U.S. Representative Maxwell Frost, 10th District of Florida (virtually)
- Laurence Gold (AFL-CIO) (in person)
- Jacquelyn Lopez (DSCC) (in person)
- Neil Makhija (University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School) (virtually)
- Brad Smith (Institute for Free Speech) (virtually)
- Daniel Weiner (Brennan Center for Justice) (in person)
1:00 - 2:00 Lunch Break
2:00 - 3:30 Panel 2
- Matthew Hoh (2022 U.S. Senate Candidate) (virtually)
- Georgia State Senator Nabilah Islam (2020 U.S. House Candidate) (in person)
- Odessa Kelly (2022 U.S. House Candidate) (in person)
- Shrina Kurani (2022 U.S. House Candidate) (in person)
- Liuba Grechen Shirley (2018 U.S. House Candidate and CEO, Vote Mama Foundation) (in person)
3:30 Closing Remarks