The Commission considers new regulations and other public matters at public hearings at FEC headquarters, 1050 First Street NE, Washington, DC. Members of the public can attend public hearings in person. Public hearings are also streamed live online. To attend in person, please bring a photo ID and be prepared to go through a security check. After security, attendees are escorted to the Commission's hearing room. Please check the meeting page for updates to the agenda, including cancellations.
Watch the meeting live
The webcast will include closed captions. The recorded video, audio and captions will be posted on this page after the meeting ends.
Tuesday, February 14, 2023 | 11:00 AM
February 14, 2023 | 11:00 a.m.
- Notice of Public Hearing: Federal Register notice (January 20, 2023)
- Request for Comment: Federal Register notice (January 9, 2023)
- Directive 69
- Directive 70
- Procedural Rules for Audit Hearings: Federal Register notice (July 10, 2009)
- Correction: Federal Register notice (August 7, 2009)
- Policy Statement Regarding a Program for Requesting Consideration of Legal Questions by the Commission: Federal Register notice (July 29, 2019)