On December 14, 2005, the Commission issued a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Coordinated Communications. Comments received in response to that notice appear below. For more information on this rulemaking visit our searchable electronic rulemaking system.
These documents are in PDF format which requires the free Acrobat Reader available from Adobe Systems.
Received via Mail/Facsimile:
- American Cancer Society
- AFL-CIO, National Education Association and Service Employees International Union
- Internal Revenue Service
Received via E-Mail:
- Alliance for Justice/Beth Kingsley, Harmon Curran et al.
- American Conservative Union
- Mark Brewer, Association of State Democratic Chairs/Karl J. Sandstrom, Perkins Coie
- Campaign Legal Center, Center for Responsive Politics and Democracy 21/Paul Ryan, Lawrence Noble and Donald Simon
- Center for Competitive Politics
- Chamber of Commerce of the United States/Jan Witold Baran, Wiley, Rein and Fielding
- Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee/Robert F. Bauer and Mark E. Elias
- Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee/Brian Svoboda, Perkins Coie
- Democratic National Committee/Joseph Sandler, Sandler and Reiff
- Emily's List
- U.S. Senators John McCain and Russell Feingold and U.S. Representatives Christopher Shays and Martin Meehan
- Cleta Mitchell, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Moveon.org Political Action
- National Rifle Association
- National Republican Congressional Committee/Donald F. McGahn
- National Republican Senatorial Committee/William J. McGinley
- Republican National Committee/Michael Bayes